Microwave Plate warmers provide a simple solution to a very old problem. Many people prefer to eat meals from hot plates but heating plates can be an inconvenience if the oven is not in use or if you are preparing for a dinner party. Simply interleave the warmers with the plates and microwave for less than a minute per plate. The heated plates are piping hot but the outside is cool for easy handeling.
- Stack 3 warmers together and make a convenient tabletop hot plate.
- Use as a heated place setting and enjoy a Mediterranean approach to mealtimes.
- Makes an excellent non-slip mat for kiddies meals
Microwave Plate Warmers provide a smart solution to an age-old problem – cold plates. Or rather, cold food, because if the plates you’re serving on are cold, it’s only a matter of time before your food follows suit.
Microwave Plate Warmers at the dinner party
Microwave Plate Warmers are the simple, quick and safer solution. Place the warmers between your plates, pop them in the microwave oven and in a couple of minutes, you’ve got dinnerware that’s hot in the centre but still cool enough to hold at the edges.
If your using the grill or hob to cook with, having to turn on the oven just to heat a few plates is time-consuming and energy inefficient. The microwave oven is perfect as you just stack the plates, set the timer and press go. The plates are ready where and when you need them. Leave them in the stack and they will stay ready to use for 30 minutes.
Use as a tabletop hotplate
But that’s not all, stack 3 heated warmers together, place them in the center of the table and you have got a Mediterranean style hotplate.
Place your dishes of paella or pots of stew in the centre of the table and let everyone help themselves. Microwave Plate Warmers are so simple yet so useful.
- heats 4 plates in 2.5 minutes
- plates stay ready for use for up to 30 minutes
- Euro hook and shelf display
- Can be used as a heated place setting or a tabletop hot plate
- Dishwasher safe
for care and use instructions
weight: 0.0 kg
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh