For the Sweet Chilli Dip
- Place the cod, cooked potato, curry paste, egg and lime rind in a food processor and blend until smooth (or you could use a fork and mash to a rougher paste). Stir in the coriander and scallions.
- To make the cakes take a small handful of fish mixture and shape it into a ball, flatten it slightly at the top and bottom. Continue making them until you have about 10-12 cakes.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes before cooking.
- To make the dipping sauce, place all the ingredients in a bowl and leave to infuse. Add a little more sugar to sweeten if you like (Alternatively you could just buy a sweet chilli sauce) To cook the fish cakes, preheat the Microwave Crisper pan
- Arrange half the fish cakes on the Microwave Crisper pan and cook for 2 minutes
- Turn and cook for a further minute. Remove the fish cakes and cook the second batch.
- Sit back and enjoy.