These burgers are excellent for kids just in from school.
Spicy Red Pepper Salsa
- Mix the beef, onion, parsley, soy sauce, egg yolk and seasoning together.
- Shape into 4 burgers. Refrigerate until you are ready to cook.
- Pre heat the Microwave Crisper Pan.
- Cook two burgers on the Crisper Pan – 3 minutes on the first side and 2 on the second side.
- Ensure the burgers are cooked thoroughly by piercing them to see if the juices run clear.
To make the salsa:
Pulse all the salsa ingredients in a food processor. This salsa is also great with steaks